2. Sakura Quest, episodes 10-13 (Good) - This is another P.A. Works show that I am liking. The best things about it have been its likable main characters and the great looking art and animation. I have to admit that I was most enamored with the show around episode 5, but the last four or so episodes have not been as good. Hopefully things improve in its second half.
3. Tsuki ga Kirei, episodes 9-12 (Good) - I am a sucker for romance stories, but anime usually does not get them right; they are usually too melodramatic and boring. Since the start Tsuki ga Kirei seemed like a fresh take, and the two leads were instantly likable. The story continued to be steady, and the result is a cute and charming story about teen romance.
4. Sword Oratoria, episodes 8-12 (Decent) - The first season of Danmachi is an entertaining and often amusing show, but it became dull in the second half. I was not expecting much coming into Sword Oratoria, but after a shaky start it became a very entertaining show that never became dull. As of now Sword Oratoria is my biggest surprise of this year.
5. Saekano Flat, episodes 8-12 (Decent) - Season one of Saekano is an entertaining and meta-ish otaku show, but it was inconsistent. Sakeno Flat more or less started in the same manner. Fortunately in its second half the creators decided to focus more on drama, and it produced great results. The characters and premise are no longer just cliche.
6. The Eccentric Family 2, episodes 9-12 (Good) - Coming into this season The Eccentric Family 2 was one of my most anticipated titles. It however started too unfocused and felt very messy at times. I am not exactly sure how it happened, but this show eventually found a rhythm and identity that allowed it to end in a good note and be a worthy sequel.
7. Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul, episodes 9-12 (Good) - This sequel has been good and very consistent so far. The writing is interesting and smart, the art and animation are pretty good, and the soundtrack is strong. I remember the first season being a fun, action-adventure fantasy show. Season two is a more subdued show, but it is an improvement over season one.
8. Re: CREATORS, episodes 9-12 (Good) - When this show started I was underwhelmed by it because it looked like just another dumb show for otakus. But it quickly started turning things around as the reverse isekai premise started to become interesting. At its midpoint I am satisfied with what Re: CREATORS has done, but I think it can become even better.
9. Natsume's Book of Friends 6, episodes 9-11 (Good) - This is another solid season from a very consistent franchise. I do not have much new to say. I appreciate this anime franchise, but I will never fall in love with it because its story is too long and episodic. I will definitely watch more of this anime, but the ending to season 6 hinted as this being the last cour to be made.
10. Grimoire of Zero, episodes 9-12 (Decent) - This simple action-adventure fantasy show started very strong with the introduction of the two very attractive leads. I was excited about this series and compared it with Chaika. Unfortunately, once the story started unfolding the show became kind of tedious and boring. But the ending did a good job offering closure.