1. The Ancient Magus' Bride, episodes 5-8 (Very good) - It is becoming a powerful redemption story.
2. Just Because!, episodes 5-8 (Good) - I keep really liking this romance with weird visuals.
3. Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond, episodes 5-8 (Good) - Good quality but not clicking quite yet.
4. Anime-Gataris, episodes 5-8 (Good) - I am satisfied by what it does and by how it looks.
Enjoyment varies week to week
5. Recovery of an MMO Junkie, episodes 5-8 (Good) - This continues to be a cute romantic comedy.
6. Himouto! Umaru-chan R, episodes 5-8 (Good) - It continues to be a fun and relaxing watch.
7. Inuyashiki, episodes 4-8 (Decent) - It could definitely be better written, but it is compelling.
8. Girls' Last Tour, episodes 5-8 (Very good) - It is a really good atmospheric and philosophical show.
9. A Sister's All You Need, episodes 5-8 (Decent) - It could be better, but it has become more consistent.
10. Juuni Taisen, episodes 6-8 (Decent) - Minus episode 8, it remains being consistent and entertaining.
Not as engaged but still interested
11. Konohana Kitan, episodes 5-8 (Decent) - Even with its choppy writing, it is a sweet healing show.
12. Love-Live! Sunshine!! 2, episodes 5-8 (So-so) - Its downward trajectory continues.
13. March Comes in Like a Lion, episodes 26-29 (Very good) - Another strong stretch of episodes.
14. Blend S, episodes 5-8 (Decent) - It can be inconsistent, but it is generally entertaining.
15. Two Car, episodes 5-8 (So-so) - This show is mediocre but never dull.