2. Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond - The sequel to my favorite anime series of 2015.
3. Just Because! - A high school, slice of life, possible romantic, show that seems promising.
4. Love-Live! Sunshine!! 2 - I want to watch more of it because I liked the first season.
5. A Sister's All You Need - On paper an imouto show, but it could be special.
6. Himouto! Umaru-chan R - I had a good enough time with the first season.
7. March Comes in Like a Lion 2 - I hope for more narrative consistency and more Kyouko.
8. Inuyashiki - An unusual sci-fi show that looks very promising.
9. Recovery of an MMO Junkie - I kind of like this nerd show.
10. Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War - It looks like a crazy and nasty show that I could enjoy.
11. Blend S - This otaku comedy set in a restaurant is actually funny.
12. Konohana Kitan - This is a cute and sweet show that seems relaxing.
13. Girls' Last Tour - It looks well produced, and hopefully it is a good show.
14. Anime-Gataris - This self referential, slice of life show could be pleasing.
15. Two Car - This silly sports show with cute girls is at least good looking.