1. The Ancient Magus' Bride, episodes 1-4 (Good) - It remains being workman like, but it is improving.
2. Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond, episodes 1-4 (Good) - For now it is just a fun and crazy show.
3. Recovery of an MMO Junkie, episodes 1-4 (Good) - An unambitious romantic comedy, but it is very solid.
4. Just Because!, episodes 1-4 (Good) - I like the premise, but the execution is inconsistent.
5. A Sister's All You Need, episodes 1-4 (So-so) - It is unfortunately becoming too dumb.
6. Anime-Gataris, episodes 1-4 (Decent) - It is generally likable, entertaining and solid.
Enjoyment varies week to week
7. Love-Live! Sunshine!! 2, episodes 1-4 (Decent) - It keeps being enjoyable.
8. Inuyashiki, episodes 1-3 (Good) - This is definitely the weirdest new show and remains being intriguing.
9. Himouto! Umaru-chan R, episodes 1-4 (Good) - I am really digging this second season.
10. March Comes in Like a Lion, episodes 23-25 (Good) - This stretch was surprisingly strong.
11. Juuni Taisen, episodes 1-5 (Decent) - It remains being entertaining and compelling for me.
Not as engaged but still interested
12. Girls' Last Tour, episodes 1-4 (Good) - This atmospheric and pensive show is steadily getting better.
13. Konohana Kitan, episodes 1-4 (Decent) - This relaxing and cute show is growing on me.
14. Blend S, episodes 1-4 (Decent) - This otaku comedy is not that good, but it is consistent.
15. Two Car, episodes 1-4 (So-so) - This is turning into an okay yuri show.