1. Parasyte, episodes 5-9 (Very good) - These episodes have been very intense and well done, as usual. The main character and the people around him are going through changes, and this has made them and the story more appealing. I look forward for Parasyte to continue being consistently of very high quality.
2. Chaika: AVENGING BATTLE, episodes 5-8 (Good) - These episodes have given some important answers and introduced, what seems like, the last arc in the story. I have had fun watching this anime franchise, and I hope that it ends in a good manner with a satisfying conclusion.
3. Argevollen, episodes 17-20 (Good) - Most of the big secrets have already been revealed, and the conclusion is all that is left. The story in Argevollen has gotten better, but my main draw to it continues to be the characters. Some character relations have advanced to a satisfying point, but I am still waiting to learn how the relationship between the leads will ultimately end up. I hope the final 4 episodes resolve that particular relationship and the series in a satisfying way.
4. Your Lie in April, episodes 5-8 (Good) - These last episodes have started to change my mind about whether this anime is going in the right direction or not. The series has toned down the schizophrenic pace and started to be more subtle and focused on the characters from a more constructive perspective, which has touched me emotionally. I hope the anime can keep constructing positive things.
5. Psycho-Pass 2, episodes 4-7 (Good) - Finally, after 7 episodes in, Psycho-Pass 2 is making clearer what is the point of this season. Unlike season 1, season 2 will focus in a single case/arc. The material remains strong, but at time I feel that this season is intended to only be a bridge between season 1 and the upcoming movie. This is fine, but I want season 2 to stand more in its own.
6. Fate/stay night, episodes 5-8 (Very good) - I continue to be impressed with how well crafted each episode is. The story has not blown me away, but the characterization is very strong. There is not much more that I can say right now, but I hope this new stay night keeps this high quality, and that it becomes a fitting conclusion to the story that began in Fate/Zero.
7. Celestial Method, episodes 5-8 (Decent) - This anime had a promising first episode, but it got kind of chaotic in the subsequent episodes. Thankfully for me, the last four episodes have improved the series with a clearer storyline and nice character development. I look forward with faith that the last episodes will continue to be strong, and the conclusion offer a neat resolution.