2. Durarara!!x2, episodes 22-24 (Good) - An improvement over the last cour. Some questions were answered, but other matters were further murkied, especially in the last episodes. The thing that I highlight the most about this cour is that several episodes matched the weird but satisfying narrative style of the first season. I hope that the third and final cour delivers something special.
3. GATE, episodes 10-12 (Decent) - I liked this anime since the first episode. The premise is not that original, but the show has a special energy that attracts me. The last few episodes, however, have started to make me wonder if this anime will eventually lead to a place I desire. After 12 episodes GATE is a decent series, but it has to do several things right in its second half to ultimately please me.
4. Classroom Crisis, episodes 10-13 (Decent) - Despite a couple of shaky episodes, things are more or less worked out in a positive manner. I wish there have been more closure, but this is not easy to do with a one cour series. In the final analysis Classroom Crisis is a strange anime that combines various genres and tropes, resulting in a mixed bag of good and bad, but I approve of this anime being made.
5. Non Non Biyori Repeat, episodes 10-12 (Good) - This season of Non Non Biyori had some problematic episodes in its first half, but it managed to tighten things up and end up being pretty much as enjoyable as the first season. The last three episodes ended the series in an open-ended way, but this works fine for shows with little story. I am satisfied with what this franchise has done.
6. Charlotte, episodes 10-13 (Decent) - In the end these last four episodes provided a convenient but mostly satisfying conclusion. Almost every time that Charlotte presented something new, it was turned over its head in the next episodes. It was a thrilling and emotional ride with several bumps on the road.
7. The Heroic Legend of Arslan, episodes 22-25 (Decent) - As expected the conclusion to this series left plenty of things unsolved, but the last episode was a very effective set up for perhaps more anime to come. There is still hope for this anime adaptation to improve and become good.
8. Prison School, episodes 9-12 (Decent) - There was a great and memorable moment in these last four episodes, but they were unable to keep up with the higher execution of the second third of the series. Ultimately I will remember this perverted comedy as surprisingly effective and smart.
9. My LOVE Story!!, episodes 22-24 (Good) - The last three episodes kept the positive momentum of the show. This is a well done series, but I am very glad it ended because shoujo romances with a lot of sweetness are definitely not my thing. I am going to stay away from shows like this for a while.
10. Baby Steps 2, episodes 23-25 (Good) - My opinion on this show has not changed much since my last report. Baby Steps was a solid show worth watching, but I have had my fill. Despite of having the main duo's relationship advance significantly in season two, I liked the first season a bit more.