2. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, episodes 8-12 (Very good) - It is true that the writing started to atrophy in the last third of this series, but the production values continued to be top notch, and the final episode was emotionally cathartic and well put together. I have no idea if more Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress will be made in the future, but what we got is pretty great.
3. Re:Zero, episodes 10-13 (Good) - These last episodes have been very intense and more engaging than ever. It seems like the show improves with every new episode. The potential of this anime has increased in the last month as well, and things could become very special and great. I am excited and have hopes that the second half can be even better.
4. Kiznaiver, episodes 9-12 (Good) - The most interesting aspect about this show was their characters. Their relationships continued to progress and reached some closure, but I am not quite satisfied. Also, the mysteries behind the Kizna project were silly. I am glad I watched Kiznaiver, but it never became as great as I thought it could with all its potential.
5. Twin Star Exorcists, episodes 9-12 (So-so) - This continues to be a cliched but generally enjoyable series. The story also continues to have intriguing and appealing elements. Even though I have fun with this show,
I will stop doing monthly reports because it will be 50 episodes long, and that is too long for me.
6. Joker Game, episodes 10-12 (Decent) - A narrative started to come together in the last episodes, but it was too late. Even though I found myself often disinterested with this show, some of the episodes were worth it because they were well produced and written.
7. Mayoiga, episodes 10-12 (Not really good) - This series ended as crappy as it began. The characters continued to be underdeveloped, the story did not make much sense and the direction was weird throughout. Following this show to be in the loop was not worth it.