1. Sound! Euphonium, episodes 9-13 (Very good) - My positive outlook for this series was maintained by these last five episodes. The characters and atmosphere were the best parts for me. The ending is more open ended than definitive, but I am content. In the final analysis I was pleasantly surprised because Sound! Euphonium seemed like a cute but shallow moe anime, but it instead had plenty of substance.
2. Blood Blockade Battlefront, episodes 9-12
3. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!, episodes 9-13 (Very good) - This last third concludes the second season in an open ended way. And ultimately that is the best way to end a story about characters who feel like real people because life is also open ended. This second season of SNAFU was a roller coaster of emotions that will be remembered with fondness and a little bit of sadness.
4. Heroic Legend of Arslan, episodes 9-13 (Good) - These episodes continued to advance the story and develop the characters nicely. Although, the introduction of magic/sorcery has me wondering if this is a smart move. The first half ended with a bang, and I continue to enjoy and be pleased by this show. I hope the second half does not disappoint me.
5. Seraph of the End, episodes 9-12 (Decent) - These episodes continued the show's positive momentum. The much anticipated humans versus vampires war has restarted, and things should only get more intense. But I appreciate that episode 12 is a well done, reflective piece that also serves as a set up for the second half. This anime is not a Good work yet, but it is getting closer.
6. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, episodes 21-25 (Decent) - At the end of day this second season of UBW managed to be satisfactory for me. It is without a doubt inferior to the first half, but this reworking of Fate/stay night more or less wraps up the story started in Fate/Zero.
7. Plastic Memories, episodes 9-13 (Decent) - This romantic drama, disguised as a sci-fi story, ended in a logical way. I will forget this anime quickly. I am not disappointed that this show was not great because I never bought the hype that this anime was going to do something special.
8. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, episodes 9-13 (So-so) - In the end this is a fun fantasy series. It started with a positive momentum but was unable to keep it throughout its run.
9. Baby Steps 2, episodes 9-12 (Good) - At its midpoint I am still interested and engaged with this show. I hope the rest keeps going in his direction and that the story gets some closure.
10. My LOVE Story!!, episodes 9-12 (Good) - This sweet romance story continues to be well made. I plan to watch its second half, but I wish it was edgier.