2. Blood Blockade Battlefront, episodes 1-4 (Very good) - I suppose this is the real hit of this season and a contender for anime of the year. I am having a great, fun time with the inventive visuals, craziness and coolness of BBB. I am satisfied with what the first four episodes have done, but a more linear narrative would not hurt. Still, fun times.
3. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, episodes 13-16 (Very good) - After a somewhat out of character episode 13, things have returned to the usual high quality of the first part. I have no idea where the story is heading, but I am enjoying it and the characters. My only big request is that I want the conclusion to have closure for the story and characters.
4. Heroic Legend of Arslan, episodes 1-4 (Good) - When this series was confirmed my expectation was that it was going to at least be a decently made action/adventure anime. Four episodes in I can say that my expectations have been surpassed. I am enjoying the pace of the story and some of the characters appear to be interesting.
5. Seraph of the End, episodes 1-4 (Decent) - So far the best thing about this show has been its pretty visuals, which evoke a 90's anime vibe. I am well aware that the story is not advancing much and that the characters are plenty cliched, but I still look forward to new episodes. I want this series to improve, and I still think it has potential to be at least entertaining.
6. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU T00!, episodes 1-4 (Good) - This second season picked where the first season left off, and it continues to be of high quality. I am digging that it is focusing more on dramatics aspects. It should continue being strong and engaging.
7. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, episodes 1-4 (Decent) - I decided to follow this series hoping for something light and fun. So far, this fantasy anime has what I wanted and expected from it, and I have been pleased by what it does. I hope I keep liking it.
8. My LOVE Story!!, episodes 1-4 (Good) - I usually get bored by shoujo romance anime, but I am feeling engaged with this sweet but weird show.
9. Plastic Memories, episodes 1-4 (So-so) - I mostly see a wacky comedic show with occasional serious moments, not great science fiction. But I am at least cool watching it.
10. Baby Steps 2, episodes 1-4 (Decent) - These four episodes have largely bored me because they have been somewhat repetitive, and the story did not advance much.