1. Parasyte, episodes 10-12 (Excellent) - These episodes saw the end of an intense and highly dangerous arc for the main characters, and the start of a new arc that might make the story even more intriguing. Parasyte is to me the best anime series of 2014, and the first half ended in another heart breaking episode for the main character.
2. Chaika, AVENGING BATTLE, episodes 9-10 (Good) - These last two episodes of AVENGING BATTLE concluded the story and revealed the intentions of the main villain. The conclusion was not great, but it got the job done. Ultimately I enjoyed this anime that was not spectacular but most of the time had a great vibe and fun characters.
3. Your Lie in April, episodes 9-11 (Very good) - The positive momentum from the previous episodes continued. I have been thoroughly seduced by this anime, and I am ready for more intense emotions and what appears to be and eventual bittersweet ending.
4. Fate/stay night, episodes 9-12 (Very good) - This very well produced show continues to be a great watch. I am familiar with the story and characters, but I continue being surprised by some developments. I look forward to the second part of this series that hopefully will be a great companion and conclusion for Fate/Zero.
5. Argevollen, episodes 21-24 (Good) - The series remained being good and appealing enough for me to enjoy. The show had some inconsistencies, but the main characters (especially the main duo) were usually my biggest draw. Lastly, the ending was a bit underwhelming but had enough closure (even with some loose ends that could justify and unlikely sequel).
6. CROSS ANGE: Rondo of Angel and Dragon, episodes 1-12 (So-so) - After an explosive but highly provocative and sensationalist first episode, this series struggled to find an identity. The last few episodes, though, have stabilized the premise and given a clear purpose to the story and main (and some secondary) characters.
7. Celestial Method, episodes 9-13 (Good) - Slowly but surely this show continued to improve and move to a resolution. In the end Celestial Method is a come of age story with mostly likable characters, but it has little ambition beyond the pleasant visuals.
8. Yona of the Dawn, episodes 5-12 (Good) - After the initial highly dramatic episodes, this series has settled more into an action/adventure show. The premise is still strong, but I am not as enamored with it as before.
9. Psycho-Pass 2, episodes 8-11 (Decent) - Just when it appeared that this uneven second season had turned the corner, episode 9 murks things. The final two episodes rectified some inconsistencies, but Psycho-Pass 2 ends up being a mostly pointless sequel.
10. SHIROBAKO, episodes 1-12 (Good) - An entertaining and sometimes funny series about people working in the anime industry, centered around 5 cute and charismatic young women. There is not much of an story, but I get a good vibe watching it.
11. Ace of Diamond, episodes 51-63 (Good) - The regional tournament finally ended in an emotional loss for the protagonists. In this cour the series continued to improve to become a solid anime.
12. Sword Art Online II, episodes 14-24 (So-so) - The second part focused on small arcs; the last one being kind of nice. However, this second second continues to suffer from the same narrative issues and absurd characterization from the first season.
13. Log Horizon 2, episodes 1-13 (Decent) - A largely boring season that has something probably important on mind but has not expressed it clearly yet. The only real highlight has been Akatsuki.