2. Owarimonogatari, episodes 6-9 (Good) - The promising Sodachi Lost arc was ultimately not that consequential, but Shinobu Mail has started with a fun dynamic that is bringing back issues from past Monogatari arcs, possibly in an attempt to solve them. I hope that the fun I am having right now continues for the rest of Owarimonogatari.
3. The Perfect Insider, episodes 5-8 (Good) - I think I am finally hooked with this series. I am not sure how much this anime has improved, but I am liking it more. This is probably because the one big mystery is becoming more intriguing, and the lives and actions of the three main characters have become more interconnected. I have high expectations of the remaining episodes.
4. Seraph of the End, episodes 17-20 (Good) - Perhaps this is the first time in the course of this anime that there has been significant and sustained improvement. The story is still lacking, but the emotions, stakes and action have been raised. I think Seraph of the End has a real opportunity to become a good show if the last four episodes are well executed.
5. Beautiful Bones, episodes 5-8 (Good) - I liked these episodes more than the first four. The overall quality remains more or less the same, but two of the secondary characters were nicely fleshed out, and the mysteries surrounding Sakurako are starting to be explored with more intensity. I like this anime series, but I hope it can become better.
6. Comet Lucifer, episodes 5-9 (Decent) - A bigger focus on story and character development have benefited the overall quality of the series. I am probably past the point where I could consider Comet Lucifer to collect a home video release of it, but I am having a good time watching how the story is unfolding. The ending has potential to be intense and explosive.
7. One-Punch Man, episodes 5-9 (Good) - Unfortunately for me I do not appreciate this anime series enough. It is not the show's fault because it has enough quality to be good. The story has progressed very little, but the solid production values and exciting energy are still there. This anime could become even more special with a second season, but I do not think there will be one.