2. Durarara!!x2, episodes 17-21 (Good) - The positive momentum continued in these episodes, as they have been strong. The second season of Durarara! is right now feeling and being like the first season.
Heck, even the visuals have improved. The reason this show is at number two is because I know it too much to be surprised by what it is going to do next, but I can still be impressed by it.
3. Snow White with the Red Hair, episodes 5-9 (Very good) - Snow White with the Red Hair is becoming more and more like the anime I envisioned: a story that explored and developed its characters in a smart way and a show with pleasant and high quality aesthetics. And so far it has delivered, and I expect it to continue. These episodes did not have much of the romantic stuff typical in shoujo, but I do not mind it.
4. Classroom Crisis, episodes 6-9 (Good) - Right now I am at a strange place with this anime. Two weeks ago I was very satisfied, enjoying the nice character moments, and the story felt full of hope. But the last two episodes did not leave a very good taste in my mouth. I understood that this show had to solve the dirty business side of things, but I am nervous how the characters will survive the current crisis.
5. Non Non Biyori Repeat, episodes 5-9 (Good) - Non Non Biyori is not a show with heavy action and has little of an actual story, but it does not have to be dull. These last few episodes have been solid and have shown how special this anime franchise can be. Most of the energy and contemplative vibe from the first season has returned. At this point I am satisfied with this new season.
6. The Heroic Legend of Arslan, episodes 17-21 (Good) - It is good that the show has returned to the more interesting and full of potential main storyline, but the series as a whole has lost a lot of momentum. I suspect the last three episodes will be solid, but I doubt the story will actually conclude.
7. Prison School, episodes 5-8 (Good) - I do not consider myself a fan of this anime, but I continue to be amused and even thrilled by it. The producers have been very skilled at maintaining a comedic and entertaining vibe amidst all the weird sadistic stuff. I hope the last third continues to be this effective.
8. Charlotte, episodes 5-9 (Decent) - After a very strong episode nine this series appears to have hope. The last third needs to be strong for me to return to liking this anime.
9. My LOVE Story!!, episodes 18-21 (Good) - I can still be very apathetic toward this show, but some of the last episodes have been fresher.
10. Baby Steps 2, episodes 18-22 (Good) - This show continues to be solid, but I am ready for it to end; I have had my fill of Baby Steps.