2. GATE, episodes 1-5 (Good) - This show has been a pleasant surprise for me. I am no longer a huge fan of action/adventure anime, but I have a sweet spot for fantasy shows with action/adventure elements if they are well done. So far GATE has been consistently solid. It first five episodes focused mostly in exposition with the narrative not moving much, but I can be patient in waiting for big excitement.
3. Classroom Crisis, episodes 1-5 (Good) - This is a weird anime. At first it looked like it was going to be a space/mecha show. Then it looked like it was going to be a clever, but perhaps dry, show about business management. After its first five episodes Classroom Crisis is indeed about business management, but it is also fun, engaging and driven by well built characters. I am liking this anime a lot.
4. Charlotte, episodes 1-4 (Decent) - Charlotte is definitely a close cousin of Angel Beats! The weird craziness, likable characters and emotive moments are present in both shows. For now I am liking how Charlotte is establishing its premise, but it might become stale if t does began to move its narrative soon. The reason for my rating after four episode is that even though this a fun show, the story is lacking.
5. The Heroic Legend of Arslan, episodes 14-16 (Good) - I am not sure how to feel about this series at this moment. On the one hand I still like the premise, characters and appreciate what the show is trying to do. But I want it do something that excites me again. Perhaps refocusing on Pars politics and inner workings could do the trick, but, fortunately, there are still enough episodes left for more exciting things to occur.
6. Snow White with the Red Hair, episodes 1-4 (Good) - I like this anime, but I am starting to think that it will slowly build up things and get really exciting (if it reaches that level) probably until its second cour. It is in sixth place at the moment, but I expect and want it to get better as it goes along.
7. Non Non Biyori Repeat, episodes 1-4 (Good) - I was about to get upset with this second season, but, thankfully, a strong episode four was able to balance things out in a positive direction. I feel that I can be comfortable with the "repeat" aspect as long as the episodes are solid and do not reek of cheap filler.
8. Prison School, episodes 1-4 (Decent) - I know that this is a figuratively and literal nasty show, but its approach, rudeness and mean comedy continues to work for me.
9. My LOVE Story!!, episodes 13-17 (Good) - I was very close to downgrading this show, but the last three episodes have been strong and given some fresh air to it.
10. Baby Steps 2, episodes 13-17 (Good) - Not much new things to report. This series continues to be solid and good enough for me to keep being interested in watching it.