2. Blood Blockade Battlefront, episodes 5-8 (Very good) - There is not much I want or need to say about this exciting and enjoyable anime. I am still having a blast, and the recent revelations of what is the main plot/conflict should enhance the experience. Blood Blockade Battlefront continues to be a candidate for anime of the year. Very fun times indeed.
3. The Heroic Legend of Arslan, episodes 5-8 (Very good) - Wow, this anime is becoming very special. I continue to be impressed and pleased, and things are getting more interesting and intriguing. The plot continues to advance in a smart and solid way, and the main characters seem to be filled with all kinds of interesting nuances. I am very optimistic about where this title is heading.
4. Seraph of the End, episodes 5-8 (Decent) - I was leaning toward downgrading this series, but the last two episodes were exciting and have shown potential for improvement; I want to believe that all the dullness and wonky story-telling is behind. This is not a great anime, but I am still interested and look forward to new episodes each week.
5. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!, episodes 5-8 (Good) - I was getting disappointed because the comedy and satire from the first season is mostly gone, but I think I have finally accepted that this current season will deal with the three main characters trying to come to terms with themselves and each other. Things continue to be well executed, and I hope for a solid conclusion.
6. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, episodes 17-20 (Good) - Things are starting to get resolved and Ufotable continues to spoil us with impressive visuals, but for some reason I am not feeling that pleased. This anime could be in a slump despite all the excitement going on. I am not really sure.
7. Plastic Memories, episodes 5-8 (Decent) - This is not a bad anime, but it is not a deep sci-fi show either. I have grown to appreciate this series over time, and I think that Plastic Memories works best if it is seen as a sweet romantic drama with small ambitions.
8. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, episodes 5-8 (So-so) - I am still liking it enough to not get bored, but I feel that its momentum has stagnated somewhat.
9. Baby Steps 2, episodes 5-8 (Good) - This series has returned to the quality and atmosphere from the first season. I am engaged and entertained with this title.
10. My LOVE Story!!, episodes 5-8 (Good) - This romantic comedy continues to be well made and sweet, but I am not that excited by it any longer. But I do not see this as a bad thing.