1. Durarara!!x2, episodes 1-4 (Very good) - Season two began in a chaotic but thrilling way. It pretty much picked it up where the first season left off and quickly introduced some new characters. Durarara!! is one of my favorite franchises, and this new season has not disappointed me. I hope things continue to be of high quality.
2. Parasyte, episodes 13-16 (Very good) - The second half of Parasyte started in a slump as things seem to have stagnated somewhat. Fortunately, it seems that episode sixteen might have rectified the direction. Needless to say that I continue to like this anime. I will continue to trust that the rest of this anime can be as excellent as the first third was.
3. Your Lie in April, episodes 12-15 (Very good) - The second half of Your Lie in April continued where the first half left off, as a well directed series where the scenes smoothly flow with emotions. It is very clear by now where this series is going, and I agree with it. I expect he remaing seven episode to be filled with strong emotions and, hopefully, high quality.
4. Yuri Kuma Arashi, episodes 1-4 (Good) - Like other Ikuhara's animes, Yuri Kuma Arashi is a weird show. The first three episodes were amusing to watch, but they were too cryptic and surreal to discern a clear meaning. Fortunately, episode four did a great job showing a potentially interesting and creative premise.
I am now more excited about what might come next.
5. CROSS ANGE, episodes 13-17 (So-so) - How I wish this anime stopped messing around will silliness and finally become a decent product (it is apparently capable of doing that). These five episodes have been a mix of good and bad CROSS ANGE. I look forward to new episodes of this hot mess, but the writing can be very annoying.
6. Yona of the Dawn, episodes 13-16 (Good) - This continues to be a solid series with a clear premise and somewhat cliche but well conceived characters. I like watching this anime, but it is not that exciting anymore. These episodes continued to add more elements to the story, but I wonder if it is already time fo the producers to start moving toward a conclusion.
7. Saekano, episodes 0-3 (Decent) - I suppose this is the latest otaku uber-centric show. Other than some neat creative choices, I have not been impressed by this series. But for now it is entertaining enough, and I wish for it to quickly improve.
8. SHIROBAKO, episodes 13-16 (Good) - This show continues to tread along in a consistent, solid way. Anime making continues to be a somewhat chaotic process, but the characters have a positive attitude. I expect the series to remain this way.
9. Ace of Diamond, episodes 64-67 (Good) - After the loss in the regional final and the departure of the third years, the underclassmen are working hard to create another contending team. I am having a good time watching this transition.
10. Log Horizon 2, episodes 14-17 (Good) - For the first time in this second season, I am having fun watching it. I think that focusing on the younger members of Log Horizon is a good idea because things can get too heavy with the older characters.