1. Terror in Resonance, episodes 7-11 (Good) - In the end this is a solid, but not memorable, show. The old school vibe continued to be enjoyable, but the resolution became a bit predictable and clichéd. I am glad risky animes like Terror in Resonance continue to be made, but I am a bit disappointed that the talented staff behind it was unable to produce a better work.
2. Glasslip, episodes 7-13 (Decent) - I am still not sure how much I really liked Glasslip. The second half appeared to be ready to tie the loose ends. And to a certain extent, the series did that. But the ending was disappointing because it was cryptic and pseudo-philosophical to the point of vagueness.
3. Captain Earth, episodes 20-25 (Good) - I must say that I am very impressed by how exciting and emotional the ending of this series was. I had few expectations about how good Captain Earth could be. But I am glad that I hung in there, and my patience was rewarded with a satisfying, entertaining and feel good experience.
4. Argevollen, episodes 7-12 (Good) - This series began with plenty of exposition on the armed conflict, but it lacked meaningful character development. But it has started working on the latter in the last few episodes. With its first half concluded Argevollen appears to have been set up to have a second half full of revelations and resolutions. I look forward to see if this show continues to be solid.
5. M3: The Dark Metal, episodes 17-24 (So-so) - The show returned to some of its bad habits, causing its positive momentum to slow down. The conclusion was fine, but I feel that this series could have been better if instead of 24 generally inconsistent episodes, it instead had 13 more focused episodes. The premise was decent enough.
6. Ace of Diamond, episodes 44-50 (Decent) - With one game to go in the regional tournament, Ace of Diamond went into an enjoyable set up and remembrance arc before the big final begins. I hope the additional 25 episodes are enjoyable to me.
7. Sword Art Online II, episodes 7-13 (So-so) - This season continued trying to impress audiences with its pretentious, but ultimately faulty premise. Things were going smoothly by SAO standards, but the last episode seems to be going to a place that might mess the consistency displayed by this second season so far.
8. Black Butler: Book of Circus, episodes 7-10 (So-so) - Along with some welcome character development, the intensity and revelations continued to intensify in these last episodes. Unfortunately, this series as a whole feels like disjointed episodes without a clear structure. I continue to be captivated by the Black Butler anime franchise, but Book of Circus has to be the weakest entry.
9. Baby Steps, episodes 20-25 (Decent) - This anime continued to have nice characters interaction that I truly appreciate. I also continue to like the premise, but I feel that 25 episodes have somewhat exhausted me. It is a good thing to me that this series has ended, but the best thing is that another season of Baby Steps is airing next year; I should be recharged by then.
10. The Irregular at Magic High School, episodes 20-26 (So-so) - What do you know, this piece of shit became a somewhat endearing anime to me. The last arc was engaging because the action went up, and revelations started to pop up. I am not saying that I like this series now, but I will actually look forward to a second season if one is made.