1. Psycho-Pass 2 - The first season is one of the top animes from 2012, and I have high expectations that this new season will keep providing great stuff.
2. Chaika: The Coffin Princess - AVENGING BATTLE - The first season was highly exciting and entertaining. I hope AVENGING BATTLE offers a strong conclusion to this franchise.
3. Your Lie in April - I also have high expectations for this Slice of Life anime that appears like a coming of age story of good quality.
4. Argevollen - I hope to continue to enjoy this pleasant surprise from last season.
5. Parasyte: The Maxim - This anime took me by surprise. The premise looks very strong, and I am in.
6. Yona of the Dawn (Akatsuki no Yona) - I expected to not be attracted to this anime, but I have a soft spot for emotional, character driven series.
7. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works - Not a real big fan of the Fate franchise, but I want to know if this new stay night can complement the terrific Fate/Zero.
8. SHIROBAKO - This is a comedic show that appears to have potential to be a touchy, charming story.
9. Sword Art Online II - I will keep watching it.
10. Sora no Method - This started as a pleasant looking series with cute characters; I hope it is worth it.