1. Chaika: The Coffin Princess, episodes 1-12 (Good) - I pretty much hated the first episode of this anime because I found nothing appealing about it (besides the curvaceous body of a certain female character). Fortunately, some praise online got me curious, and I have completely come around. This show has some tropes typical of fantasy anime, but it has great energy and attitude. I am looking forward to season 2 this Fall.
2. One Week Friends, episodes 7-12 (Good) - The series continued to be consistent in terms of good quality and emotional payoff. There was a chance to do something more dramatic with the introduction of another character in the second half, but ultimately the status quo was more or less kept. The ending solved some issues and ended the series in a positive note, but it feels a bit incomplete.
3. The World is Still Beautiful, episodes 7-12 (Good) - I continued to like this coming of age story with comedic undertones. Ultimately the story continued to be consistent and evolved very little. The characters continued to be likable and easy to root for. I feel comfortable where the show ended, but it was not very remarkable.
4. Baby Steps, episodes 7-13 (Decent) - Not much has changed in these last seven episodes. I am still liking its premise and characters. I hope I can keep enjoying this sports anime going forward.
5. ME: The Dark Metal, episodes 1-10 (So-so) - I was not impressed with what this anime was trying to do at first; things felt confusing and dark for the sake of it. But for some reason I decide to stick with it. This appears to be paying off because the premise seems to be going somewhere. I hope the end result is of good quality because the premise is appealing and intriguing.
6. The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior, episodes 7-12 (Decent) - Fortunately this series improved in the last third when it started focusing more on the two main leads. However, it was not enough to turn this anime with a wacky but attractive premise, into something very meaningful and special.
7. Captain Earth, episodes 1-13 (So-so) - This is a very nicely animated anime with an ambitious premise. Unfortunately, like some other Bones original animes, it is not very clear what is the ending goal of the production with this crazy but entertaining premise. I will keep watching, hoping for something nice.
8. Ace of Diamond, episodes 26-37 (Decent) - This series is still in the tournament arc doing a good job at keeping it appealing. I hope I can keep motivated to continue watching this anime in a weekly basis.
9. Blade & Soul, episodes 1-13 (So-so) - A weird fantasy/action/adventure with pretty women warriors that is mediocre, but has enough heart and conviction to earn a passing grade. I enjoyed some episodes, but I would not recommend it to anyone, unless they are interested in looking at pretty, fearless women.
10. The Irregular at Magic High School, episodes 1-13 (Not really good) - I intended to watch this anime when this season started, but dropped it when I saw how mediocre it looked. I decided to pick it up again essentially because I want to be in the loop and see how much of a train wreck it can be. So far I have been bored and dumbfounded with how crappy an anime, produced by industry giants, can turn out.